Wednesday, March 7, 2012

lotro gold dreamed of going to some big enterprises work - ZGV

129731621488283750_138Time to a Flash, unconsciously I have been working for two years. From the very beginning of Mang hit now attached, from being interviewed, to an interview with someone else, I learned a lot, and have grown a lot. This really would like to thank East "train" platform. Looking for a job is really a challenge full of suffering and rising confidence process. In this process, you must figure out "what you want"And "you can do". Time to start looking for a job, my own position is very high, dreamed of going to some big enterprises work, but rarely consider their own weaknesses. Once I get to interview for a big company, facing the examiner questions and aggressive tone of the continuous firing, my first attack failed miserably. After careful consideration, I no longer widely subNET, drop off my resume everywhere, take the East "special train" by means of a "collection", "drop" to increase employment opportunities for yourself. "Charge" was narrow, no longer drop off my resume. Mentors told me that in the absence of prior experience, wanted to find a very good unit there is certain degree of difficulty. They recommended that I have targeted within the province. "Drop" is relaxing eyes expansionScope of employment. Proceeding from their abilities, is not necessarily from their own professional start. While in school, I studied journalism, planning knowledge, so later when looking for work, I tried to apply for Internet companies and media companies position. By participating in two units after the interview guild wars 2 gold, a large pharmaceutical company, a media agency. Two strengthUnits, I'm ambivalent lotro gold, but then I also chose my interest in professional and related media industries. Work for two years now, contact with a lot of stars, senior business, leadership, vision is becoming more and more open, while wages are more and more profitable. New year begins rift platinum, many generation has also started looking for work, I want to say is, looking for a job you persisted in,At the same time to determine the direction of their own, so they can have motivation. Not because people swing around yourself. Of course, family member, teacher or mentor of the sister of opinions is very important. (Editor: Ning Zhaogang)

No comments:

Post a Comment